Thanks for being here. If you like the content please drop a comment and share it with friends on social media.The post contains amazon affiliate (purchase) link to buy a product. If any purchase happens through this link i get a small part as commission.
I love to prepare DIY worksheets for my preschool kid as it is so simple to prepare at home in less than 10 minutes and so effective with no cost. Are you interested in looking at my worksheets. Please scroll through the post .
1.High frequency words DIY worksheets
- Draw a train like structure and write down the high frequency words in each compartment .
- Write down the same words in other piece of paper and ask the child to read/match them
2.Number recognition DIY worksheets
- Draw house image and ask mention the numbers in piece of paper.
- Ask the child to read aloud the number and assign one to the house.
- Draw a flower image and write down the number.
- Ask the child to read aloud the number.
3.Story telling worksheets
Paste few stickers and ask the child to form a story by linking all the pictures. It is a great language development and imaginary skill activity.
4.Alphabet DIY worksheets
- Write down the alphabet at random place and ask the child to connect them.
- Write down the big letters in the sheets and small alphabet in a piece of paper. Ask the child to match them together.
5.Visual stimulation DIY worksheets
- Write any specific combination as a reference and give a unique color code to them.
- Ask the child to find the exact combination and do the color coding.
- Draw any number of grid of your choice and fill up one row or column with different colors. For other row/column fill up the same color by leaving one or two color.
- Let the child find the missing color and fill it up
- It helps to develop the thinking ability in children
6.Memory matching DIY worksheet
- Stamp the colors at different places and cut them into different pieces.
- Show one piece to the child and close it .
- Let the child remember the color/position and replicate the same.
- Great memory developement activity for kids
7.Vowels and digraphs
It is a simple look and replicate activity .While stamping ask the child to read aloud the sounds.
Along with doing hands-on activities it is great to do DIY worksheets whenever we can .