Children need perfect hand control before they start actual writing. We can do many activities to make it happen.
- Draw some patterns and provide the loose parts to the children.
- Let them arrange the loose parts along the drawn lines.
- Here I gave her small stones and she has arranged it on the line.
- This provide proper hand control without any deviation.
- Poke the push pin on cardboard box and provide the rubber band
- Let the children connect the pushpins with rubber band.
- It has different pattern sheets with various colors beads.
- Wooden spoon, chop sticks , tongs
- Provide the toy and ask the child to transfer it with tongs
- At this age, it’s a big challenge to do with chop sticks.
- Doing such activities provide great strength for hand muscles and develops concentration.