Activity Id :26
Activity Name: Sense of hearing
Benefits: Sensorial development, concentration
Required age: Above 3.5 years
Material needed: Different materials- Steel and glass cups, wooden and steel spoons, 2 or 3 pairs of small boxes filled with various items (nuts, legumes etc.) , building blocks etc. Bread pan, rubber band
- Let the child be blond folded or not (Based on their interest)
- Grab different materials and make the sounds
- Make a sound by beating the cup with the spoon (wooden and steel ) and ask the child to find the source.
- They have to find whether the sound comes by hitting with steel or wooden spoon. Every other material makes different sounds. So, it is an excellent way to wake up their senses.
- Same way Make a sound by hitting the glass cup as well.
- Make a sound using by hitting two Building blocks etc.
- Make the rubber band noise by pulling it and let the child find the noise.
- Prepare 2 to 3 pairs of the sound box.
- Fill it with different items( 2 boxes must have the same item).
- Close the lid and shake the first box.
- Ask the child to shake the other boxes and find the matching pair.
- In the same way, do it for other boxes as well
- It is a great way to wake up their senses.
Activity Id :28
Activity Name: Form the pattern
Required age: Above 3 years
Material needed: four different colored Markers, paper, cardboard (optional)
- Draw the similar pattern with variations.
- I have prepared 8 such sheets.
- Let the kid form a pattern by keeping those sheets as a reference .
Activity Id :27
Activity Name: Silence game
Benefits: Increase calmness, concentration
Required age: Above 2.5 years
Material needed: Pretty much nothing.