Pregnancy is one of the most beautiful
I have enjoyed every bit of my pregnancy which happily went for 39 weeks and 3 days. I have followed a healthy lifestyle and diet during my pregnancy. I believed in the fact, whatever we do during the pregnancy will have
I have followed the
- No processed white sugar.
- Minimum salt in the diet.
- No junk food.
- Minimal Outside food. Preferred homemade healthy food always
- Drink Lots and lots of water
- Always think and hear positive things – Which I have strictly followed. Babies can feel our movement and hear everything approximately from the start of a 5th month. Its good to have a positive vibration around us always and pass the same to our baby.
- Talk to your baby, they love to hear a lot from us.
- Consult the doctor before doing any new thing.
- As per my gynecologist advice, I have Started doing prenatal yoga after completion of
5thmonth and continued till the day of my delivery. It was much helpful for relaxation and smooth labor . (consult your doctor before you venture into it)
- Regular walking and being active is much important for a healthy pregnancy. Again,
it istotally depend onour health condition.
- Hear soothing music.
- Watching good movies – No horror, action, and movies that create negative vibration.
- Ten months of pregnancy is the most precious
periodina couple’s life especiallyfor ladies. Never ever miss the happiness andenjoyit to the fullest.
- Feeling positive will less our fears about