Thanks for being here. If you like the content, please drop your comments and share it with friends
Preparing DIY worksheets is one of my favorite part of kids learning. I love to prepare many DIY worksheets based on our hands-on activities. In the past few weeks we have done few logical thinking activities and visual discrimination activities . Are you interested in looking at them ,please scroll through and share your feedback.
1.Visual discrimination worksheets
a.Dot sticker activity
- Draw different patterns and paste the dot stickers .
- Let the child replicate the same
- Paste different colored dot stickers at random places at one half
- In the second half place the same color stickers in a line
- Ask the child to count the stickers and color same number of boxes for the respective color stickers
- Once it it done, ask the child to compare the colored boxes in the second half and the dot stickers on the top.
- If they are equal it is tallied and let the child understand the concept.
Please click here to purchase Graph notebook
b.Replicate the same
- Draw or write some patterns and ask the child to replicate the same
Find the odd one out
- Write anything continuously and write one thing differently in between.
- Let the child find it and marry
- Write any number/shapes/letter in some specific pattern and change it in between.
- Let the child find the different patten in between.
- It is a great visual discrimination activity
2.Logical thinking activity
a.Think and write the correct one
- Write only few parts of any number/letters etc. and ask the child to complete it.
- It is a kind of find the missing part
b.Identify the patten sequence and write it
- This is a slight difference version of complete the pattern.
- Draw the pattern and ask the child to write the pattern with letters.
- The child has to write one letter for each color.
- For the second one,She has recreated her own pattern.
Doing DIY worksheets are much handy to keep the child engaged in a meaning way. We can create all these DIY worksheets for kids in a very short time but they are great way of learning .