Activity Name: Artwork
Benefits: Fine motor development , Imagination, Creativity,
Required age: As per kid’s interest
Material needed: Food colors, watercolor, crayons, sketch pens, color pencil, toothbrush, sponge, leaves, pom pom etc. , any available materials
I have kept all the art-related items on top of the shelf, so it is more visible for the kid to select.
- Along with the material have kept few coloring books as well, which can color with crayons, pencil etc.
- We can do stamping with many available materials. Here she used leaves.
Let the child paint on the leaves and stamp it over the paper.
- Other materials we can used for stamping are
- Spoons and forks.
- Cut Vegetable (lemon, lady’s finger, potato etc.)
- The next one is using Q-tip. I have mixed food colors with water and provided for coloring.
- Make the Q-tip as a bunch and ask the child to use it. We can use a single piece too
- For trees, she used her handprint and colored it with watercolors.
- She enjoyed this activity.
- Next, she did sponge painting.
- Dip the sponge in the food coloring mix and did the stamping.
- In the same way, we can dip pom pom and use it for coloring.
Please check out our other form of art from the below link.
Check out our wall of art and benefits of displaying kids art
If you like this post, please comment below and share it with friends in social media platforms .